Adobe Flex Flash developer blog

Adventures of a Flex developer

Android fragmentation? what fragmentation

Sunday 8 May 2011 by jonnysparkplugs

On a lot of new/geek new websites I read a lot about android fragmentation.  Some people suggesting it is a bit problem?


My Bottle Rocket Dash game has been live on the android market for less than 48 hours although I pleasantly surprised to see it had been downloaded over 400 times.  Although only just over half are active installs. (I’ll just hope they plan on reinstalling it).


Any how I found the graphs that the android market creates quite interesting.  Weirdly no devices appear to have an android version of less than of 2.2. Admittedly this is no way near the amount of data to draw any conclusions from.   But I thought I would share it:



Filed under having  

0 comments:

Post a Comment